Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

can I or can I not...

rememeber exactly, when was the last time
I was so absorbed into a story book...
Having to feel that I am in control of every single thing around me at the moment,
it does give me a very good boost...
but needless to say, it has been a long-long time since I felt this way

Ha-ha. Medical really has its way to make me lost within the hustle-and-bustle of life.
Everything is all about schedules and making it on time to finish the endless objectives listed in papers after papers.

I now feel so consoled, so comforted... Mmmm~
How often do i actually sit back and do some 'homely' thing like reading, baking cake or sipping a cup of home-made coffee? Speaking of which, I made a cuppa Sulin brewed kopi with 2 sachets of 3-in-one nescafe and 2 sachets of Cadbury Chocalate drinks. GrRrr...

Nah... I'm almost sure that when I put the final fullstop, I will be zapped back into reality.

BLOCK EXAM in 2 DAYS!!!!! *smiles*

Peace Out...
Su-Lin, Tan (4.33am)

2 comments:

  1. lol i read d!! damn nice isn't it? i prefer the shopaholic series though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! Arent you suppose to be reading Chaurasia and A.K Jeans?

    I like her style of writting. =) Every book is good. I find them amusing!

    ReplyDelete