Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, April 28, 2006

R.I.P

This is madness! Worst of any Nerdy Campaign I've Opposed before! Yet here i am being the nerd!

I've never like this all my life! The whole of yesterday evening, Mountains of Physiology reference book surrounded me...pinning me hard on the ground. Sinking within definitions of Reproductive Concepts... Slept off at 2am... hoping to wake up by 3am just like sewdo! AHA! I must have been too senile to forget that I sleep like the dead! No one can wake me up, not even 10 blasting high pitch Alarm Clocks! Not even with the aid of the whole world-calling, smsing-summoning, nasty msn nudging, door-banging, skypecalling! NUTIN!

Hence, i freaked like i saw patches of shits all over my walls when i was woken up by ezyana at 6.45am! Tomoro is the sdl exam and i am still left wif
TWO THICK BLLODY HUGE FAT GIGANTIC MASSIVE ENORMOUS PORTIONS of Physiology swarming around my priority list! (btw, my msn nick for the day)
I felt like i was physically fucked for the first time in my LIFE! It was damn freaking ALOT k!

Marathon started at 7am all the way till 1.00om (now) - half absorbing the twisted and complicated and absorbtion and excretion and diffusion of this stupid counter current mechanism, Filtration of our damned bean shaped organs and dunno wat other shits! In between, i lose it! I got so panicked and i cudnt calm down! I was too desperate to calm myself down in order to study dat i had to pratically carry out Yoga! I was relli FREAKED out! I knew no one can ever help me dis time. Well, im feeling way much better now though i still have dis weird nauseatic feel within. But thanks to dailou... Not like he did anything but still thanks for the skype company. LOLZ. -.-

Oh btw, i skipped disection. sigh... The price I had to pay for sleeping excessively!

Tuhan and Hantu bless me! OMFG-od~ OMFG-host!

No comments:

Post a Comment