Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...Inbox...

...InBoX...

Finally, Ive got something interesting or at least memorable to post...

HOR?

Pseudo couz aka Andrew Lam Wei Cheak cleared my mobile phone inbox smses... as lately as tonight...
*stab on the heart*

::the convicted! andru lam's sexy back - courtesy of random fan of andru. it seems dis pic made it to the most wanted list in manipal!" Perasan Sial~::

A total of 100++ smses with sentiments vanished without my permission! Oh no!

*horror strike*----> *colours washed off bubbly gigling face*---> *killer stare at sewdo*---> *look of guilt written all over sewdo's face, aura of remorse engulfed around him*

Damn sakit-nye... Happened before, infact twice bitten not shy~ I deleted all my messages in my inbox at edge... there goes all pigggy's msgs... The second time was carried out while I was half awake... Hit the delete button and ta-da, felt like shit when i actually woke up and came to my senses. So, yeah.. dis time no difference... Somemore, it was performed by someone other then me.... T.T messages are imporatnt especially when it comes to special occasions and from special people which brings special meaning...

Yala yala, I carry "SueMoness" tag everywhere I go. Proud of it though...

Last but not the least, the main intention of blogging this entry is to INTENTIONALLY make sewdo terasa kaukauKAU 1000000x! MUAHAHHAHAHA~ And feel bad k! So, make my day by feeling bad~

P/s: An entry ENTIRELY for entertainment and to induce the "repentful" feeling in sewdo! Destructive Hor?! *giggles*


::i should sell dis pic to batch 18 lar! sure make money! right sewdo?


:: excuse the ugly duckling look & dilapidated condition of my faithful mobile phone... afterall it has endured the wear & tear, water & heat, falling impact &carelessness cause by the owner... @.@! ::

No comments:

Post a Comment