Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

updates....

-mixture of emotions-

usual lar tu...

#1 im pretty annoyed at twisted manequins for leaving a comment as worthless as rubbish. u got a prob wif my grammar? or isit grammer eh? lick ur arse dudette! damn bitch! I noe lar my eng proficiency aint as superb as u! so? my wish to blog entries with corrupted english. and my wish to express my Suemoness here! not like u own the blog service. even if u did, i wudnt give 2 shits. bluek~ buat kecoh je. dahlah spelling salah, nak bising ngan aku punya grammar. belah lah ko! jahanam babi sial. twisted mannequin... BAH~ how random can u be? think i dunno who the hell are u?? childish.

#2 min didi april fooled me! ARGH! he and his emo shit! gf broke up wif him konon. i trusted him and i was so worried. pheww~ didnt strike me he will even tricked me via msn. notty notty brat! thus, im his first victim. omg~

#3 shan called not long ago.... shes high.. and whenever shes high, she loves smsing me and telling me how much she loves me... lolz. and she did it again. made me so touched... sigh... i miss u too... and thanks for the endless and far-distance support on my singing... and thanks for everything else... u are one of the best thing that has happned in my life.... love u loads too...

#4 trip to Mangalore wif dis bunch of new friends proved to be cool. ^-^ V

#5 yesterday night, terror overwhelmed Sharadha Hostel. A bomb was planted at sharp 2am working hand-in-hand with my partner in crime and in exactly 12minutes, explosion took place. It was a succesful mission for us, the first time bombers... However the effect of the tremors created was too mild and future plan is still under consideration.




:: Simple yet destructive! BOOM!:: ChuBee Bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment