Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Unclaimed confession....

Unclaimed confession....

"u still never let me see ur sad face b4"

....................
.............
........
.....

What can I say...? How do I show u...?

You will never know... while speaking to you right now... I'm beyond sad... I'm beyond vulnerable...

Because...
......................
............................
Errrmmm.....
......................
Because...

*silence*

I can never tell you... *sigh*

Even though it has been a couple of days... but you have brought me flying over the moon... Made me proudly standing on cloud nine... All u ever wanted was to see me smile...

I've never felt so comfortable in speed of light before...

You are the first person to tell me I've got laughter which held the spell to cure any heartaches...
"why doesn't it cure mine now..." My voice seems far too distant...

You tell me what I want to hear... yet u tell me what I hate to hear too...
You shower me with love I have obtained from many guys... And this time I feel different... Void... I wish I know how to differentiate...
You made me feel like a real princess not just by empty words...
You show me what is the definition of beautiful and not sexy...

My phone is ringing now... displaying your name... brightness of the blinking screen still cannot shine through the darkness moment im straying in now...

Im sorry for myself... and Im sorry for you too... We both started off with no intention whatsoever... who wud have thought we are here... today...?

I must be strong... I know I have to be no matter what...
This time it is different... I just told him to grap the opportunity... coz it onli arrives once... and once gone... there is not way catching it back... Here I am... waving goodbye to the rare strand of hope...
I feel the stab... a stab so deep... But I see no blood... I feel the agony... But I’m still alive... I cannot die...
I am not ready to let you go... And if I die... I will not see u again...

Today I learn something new...
" Sometimes... Something is near yet too far..."

Pretence... Like what HE taught me before... Actor on stage... I guess that is the best way... to preserve what we have now...


Spinning:
Nickelback
Far Away

"This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
'Cause you know,
you know, you know


[CHORUS]
So far away
Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and, never let me go"


This is worse then taking my pouch of emotions out and worse then having it stomp by someone....

I almost teared when he said it... What am i to do...? How can he ask me that question...? Who am i? Who am i to have a say... especially when it is something as such...

*click. phone dead..*

See... he can make me smile just like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment