Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

AC MECHANICS ARE MORONS!

AC MECHANICS ARE MORONS!


Chapter close and time to pack up and sweep the remnants of itsy bitsy of Suemoness!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! I HAVE BEEN bathing in free sauna since 3 days back! HAVING to force to display my messed up tornado room to my whole floor mate IS Not tolerable anymore. To sleep with fan blast in 5 and bearing with the continuosly annoying and irritating squeeking noise coming put from the extra speedy fan NOT ONLI HAS GOT ONTO MY NERVES but IT is creating a TEMPORARY NEURO FURRY! Building up anoyance of the highest tallest uppest extremest paling ter SANGAT SANGAT SANGAT! IT IS driving me insane! ANY minute the whole spinning mechanism is just gonna pop out from its socket and have me KILLED! ALL BECOZ MY DAMN FREAKING AC HAS TO BE SERVICED as it is outta some stupid gas! I HAVE REACHED A LEVEL OF DESPERATION IN WHICH I DONT MIND FILLING UP THE pipe with my flatulence if it onli works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY DURING SUMMER OF ALL TIMES!

ADD ON TO THAT! ELECTRIC WENT OFF! WTFFFFFFFFF MAN!!!!!!! Frequent power cut, no aircond to look forward to when the electricity is intact!

DUMB FUCKED EX-owner didnt know about her responsibilty of servicing the AC from time to time! ALL THESE FUCKED UP INDIANS! I CANNOT STAND THE HEAT FOR ANOTHER ONE DAY IN THE ROOM! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAD TO FLUNG open my door! NOW where the heck is my privacy?????
I PAID FOR AN AC ROOM, not a spoilt not working Ac, near to doorless room! OMFG!!!! IM SO FREAKING PISSEDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAITING IN MY ROOM, sacrificing YOGA yesterday and swimming today just to wait for those black charcoalled morons!!! WONDER wat they were fed with last time to result in such idiotic senile brain development! DONT THEY NOE IT IS TOO FREAKING BOILED UP IN INDIA! AND THEY WANNA BOIL ME UP TOO!!! LIKE DAT IS NOT ENOUGH of a torture, had to make me stay in the room patiently waiting for ther nevergoing-to-happen-visit! EARS ALL pricked up whenever i hear footsteps!!!!! BUT ALAS, no!! I AM FILLED with UNIMAGINABLE disapoinment everytime! FUCK DIS BLACK SKIN INDIANS for giving me FALSE high HOPE!


Anywayz, on another less pissified note, I JUZ CALLED THE MANAGEMENT AND FUCKING SCREAMED AT DEM!!! WHOAA~ RELEASED MY ANGER!!!!! SERVES those morons right! FRIED THEIR ASS till it singed and smelled burnt! DUMB FUCKS!

WANNA LET ME DIE OF HEAT AND DEN ONLY THEY REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF GETTING WORK DONE FAST ISIT??? I COULD GAVE GONE TO THE LIB IF THEY CUD AT LEAST INFORM DAT THEY ARE NOT COMING!!! INCONSIDERATE STUPID BLACK BURNT UP BASTARDS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment