Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Twice bitten, 20 times tak serik! Time awareness Vs. Sisterhood.....

and so...

chee mui's goodbye gifts linked from one disaster to another. From a 'tai chau' dinner that we supposedly should be having yesterday eve, we hopped onto dimsum at 11pm. From there, we resorted to mamak-ing at PJ. But the best part was, none of the arrangements worked!

*cheers*

Why? Firstly, I shall thank everybody's co-operation, secondly which sadly is DA BOMB- ariel's mum gotta chained him up for the night. So.., tata to farewell of any sorts. He was soo tuned out to all of us and eventually I got pissed. Thus, I slept pretty early. The day before, I was phreaking high. Hat downs to 6 glasses of JD- 2 downed and 1 cup full, neat. And I was still spinning when I woke up 6 hrs later. Love the tipsy feeling man. DAmn cun~ Still, i didnt get wasted. When else will i be able to do so??? Anywayz, I couldn't sleep for long due to two unsettled parking compound from MPSJ. I told wifey to drive unless I wanna reach hell way earlier than i expected. Then both of us went to asia cafe (where we saw kailash and he called us the sad case ppl) Around 5pm, both of us went to MV trying hard to cook sumtin up for ariel's solid farewell gift. Proven that we were jinxed coz our hunting was fruitless and unsuccesful......... Managed wif a card (and i belif we didnt get to give it to the receiver.. COZ WE BLARDY OVERSLEPT!!!! It wuz 8.15 am when mel woke me up... the card is lying there now...)

BRAVO! his flight was at 9.15am. Well, as pig-headed as we both are, we darted out of the house, into the car and off we go to KLIA eventhough I was aware of the chances of not gonna to make it...... All sorts of thing were just coming and going in my head, memories popping up every seconds like fresh mushroom after rain, GUILT GUILT GUILT, disapointment..... We were resolute if not desperate to reach the airport just to get a last glance of him and a hug from him... Urm...,The driving stunts on the raod should i leave to u guy's imagination....

8.45am- Half journey to KLIA pass Dengkil:

I made wifey call ariel..........................................................
~Ariel has boarded the plane~
(fallling in a pitch black loophole... Stomache churned...)
.....We didnt even say goodbye.....
I didnt get to speak to him at all... not even a word since Tuesday..............
Of course i didnt burst up i tears, one reason is becoz i dun have a bucket to collect dem.. LOLZ. No, i was pretty emotional and yes... i felt myself tearing, roads were a blurry sight... And since i cant make any U-turn, i sniffled and start pounding on the accelerator bringing back the meter back to 160kmph. Reached there at 9:03am... wats the point, his family were on the way home by then...

It was weird how all these happens on one such sunny fine day... We just walked aimlessly after abandoning my car (mind me, i juz parked outside the departure hall and not even the car park. WAt da heck?! Did I look like I cared den?????!!!) From one end of the hall (balai pelepasan dalam negeri aka domestic flights), we walked to the other end (international flights) We noticed that we get one quarter of the view of platforms at both ends. Headed out of the air cond and we just hurried along the coridor trying to capture a view of Cathay Pacific if im not mistaken or misheard wat fish told me few days before.

Within that few crucial minutes before his flights, we were completely oblivious to anything else other then planes. Everytime a plane hover pass me (may it be MAS or Air Asia), soaring majestically high up into the welcoming clouds, I felt a huge stab in my heart... We know, we disappointed him... and we disappointed oursleves.
*sigh...*

At least we made it there... For goodness sake, we didnt even know which plane he was on... but the contentment and satisfaction jab should be sufficient for the temporary remorse that is predicted to haunt me for the rest of the week. After we thought we convinced ourselves, with few planes we saw departed and one of them should be his, we-the two patethic chee mui strolled back, arms around each other recollecting while... tearing... Damn it lar...

Got on the car and there it was playin Ryan Cabrera's 40 kind of sadness... Wat more...? I teared even more.. coz i rembered teasing fish as Malysian Ryan. hehehehe....
Thanks god it wasnt the aerosmith's song.... Phewww~ In short, the whole thing felt horrible...

Despite all the nuinsance launched by he most 2 irresponsible human... I was telling wifey...Frankly, It was as if I can still feel his presence... It was as though he is still around (look who am i kidding?) It feels like we can still holler him for yum char tonite.... YEah. REality CHECK and reality BITES! Face it! Hes off for good. Till summer bring us back together.... Au revoir.

We miss you as much as ur jun jun aka bear bear do, if not more. And we love u too! Yeah man. So much so, we are the chee muis and we are the closest to you.. and yet this is wat we gave him in return...

Yours....
Chee mui (15.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment