Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, August 22, 2005

End of 19th burfday on the 19th~

My wonderful fair-tale like 19th birthday has just been smashed by horrible, terrible and vegetable NIGHTMARE! I aint just fretting but I am COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT!

Well, yeah i lost my visa's receipt whereby I might have quite a dificulty collecting my India visa without the receipt. But this is not as 'keng' as dis sudden enlightement and recent discovery!!!!!!

OMGggg... i so wanna cry. I cant believe mummy ironed my flared crumpled skirt (supposedly the fashion) and leaving it look as smooth as silk.... I SOOOO WANNA CRY MY LUNGS OUT and throw tantrums!!!!! DAMN! my priceless possesion and how can she even thought of doing dat????????????? The exquisite touch is all the crumples and the folds.... NOW! its a pathetic teal looking cloth without any touch of liveliness. OMG!!!!!!! It looks so hideous that my great aunt wud disowned me if I wear it. I SWEAR!!!

I cannot belif mummy is shallow enuf to do so.... Mummy mummy... why lar why lar...? haiyo... I almost almost shouted at the sight of the veggie, helpless and hopeless piece of cloth... YES! i am angry! I am angry at myself not to remind and tell mummy wat to do!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the SKIRT SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! second rank after my hair~ I REALLY feel like strangling my mum now! (yeah yeah.. so much so, a great daughter am i. wanting to choke mummy for a skirt! BUT STILLL!!!!!?????) There goes my lovely skirt. The first and the last time flowing alongside my legs during my burfday... *SIGH infinitely*

such huge regrets and disapointment!!!!!!

Over were those moments of happiness and bliss. Now i am filled wif fire and im buttered up wif layers of freaking anger!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment