Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, August 08, 2005

Fulamak~ Terrer Sial....

GOSH! I am god damn exhausted man! I feel like horse shyt combined with pig-sty mud and a lil' touch of sinking sand... I dunno what da heck I am saying but.... I so feel like blogging.... I miss bloggie eh! Add on to all those exotic combo... my face felt as if it has juz gotten out after dipping it in cooking oil for hours, creating a layer of plasticky transparent mask. Its shining and reflecting over-excess of lights. Prolly mel can she her own reflection if she tried hard enough to stare at me while standing and facing me!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST REACHED HOME AFTER A LONGGGGG DAY AT WORK..... Been a crazy weekend... *triple sigh*

-23:20:55 received a damn unexpected call... *chockiNG, suffocate, purple face* ahahhaha~ rufio.... my gosh... after so long... -

Anywayz, shereen came back at last! HURRAY! she made it to KLIA in one piece at sharp 7.12am on saturday. Sulin Kaur Sran stayed in her villa for 4days 3nights. lolz. been learning how to bake bread pudding! eh damn easy peasy weasy whowzie! Well, I have promised Liz that I will bake one on my burfday for the SHakespearian farm!! *tarataratartarataratrartatratara*
current msn nick:chef sulin soon-to-be Dr. Sexy Tan!! bread pudding lesson! yum yum~

Sulin is such an idiot. Yesterday, Sulin drove all the way back from Templers park (for the reader info, about 20km away) to her house at one corner of the ulu to actually collect her roadshow uniform. But ended up going all the way back to Templers park forgetting the whole suite. Only to realise it 3/4 of the journey. Can u tel me how dumb can she be most of the time. So, today morning, sulin rushed back to her house again to change there coz she can seem to come into term wif shereen's mum's pants. As it is Sulin's unthreaded eyebrows make her look like a hairy overgrown chimpanzee... wearing dat pants of shereen's mum will definitely transform her to a god noes aunt chimpanzee! WTF!!!!!

As usual, I was late again. dengz. reached there at 9.40 am when I wuz suposedly to be there 9.30 on the spot. But hey! I speed from kepong to puchong in 40min amidst the slow moving traffic man! coming back, i onli took 25minutes!!!! CHEERZZZZZ~~~~ wuz too tired to bother about mata-mata gelap. those dogs are sucha a pain in the ass anywayz.... blah~

summary of the first day: I'd rather DIE! ARGHHH!!!! I CANT STAND TESCO!!!! Mommy mommy, can i sit instead? WTH man?! I better dun try to understand and term with myself d' ability of 6more days endurement and torture in TESCO! will my life span expire den...? im sooo freaking tired... how am i gonna go clubbin on thurs dude? HOW LAR macha? how ler machi???? yena porenge? *smugness!!!! see my tamil is not bad*

ANOTHER SHOCKING enlightenment! MY GOD DAMN PARTY OF THE CENTURY ON MY BURFDAY MAY NOT BE AS SMOOTH AS IT SOUNDS! COZ I DUNO HOW DID I GOD DAMN MISSinterprete THE DATE OF WORKIN! I HAVE BLARDYYY WOrK ON 18th till 21st! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and arigato to myself due to the baka-ness dat im undergoing... I feel so shity.... Now the plan to go for P.D Salem revoltion party also gone... to top it all off! i cant enjoy my birthday!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!! damn u lar sulin! damn u ! damn urself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly sulin,
23.51

No comments:

Post a Comment