Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

D' Senget (with the cun hand movement) & Bawang Putih Biru!

Izit coincidence or wat? Life without one chee mui is definitely different---> boring......

Monday was Shuba sending off day. Klia brought back a memory tragic enough to doom me the rest of the day. And this another trip to Klia in three days also made me conjured enough future emo-ness for next friday.

"Can I handle the parting?"

"Will I cry like a forgotten running tap?"

"How will my family reaction be?"

"What do I do knowing I might not be seeing someone dear to my heart pretty soon?"

It is unavoidable, isn't it? Everywhere we go... throughout our life, we are destinied to meet, make friends and say goodbye. Keep the good ones and chuck the bad ones.

Eh... Merdeka day seems so rotund and mono... Like I give a damn. The so-called semangat kebangsaan seems so distant right now. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Maybe it was never instilled in my blood. First thing in the itenary: Basking and diving into a bastradize dessert franchaise called Baskin Robins 31. I am becoming one ice-cream freak. Coz i had a mudpie look-a-like in Chillis> chris belanja for my belated burfday treat! Got a roxy purse from hima nd jwin hon. Thank u guys.

The senget which i dunno why it is called senget when it is supposed to be The bengkok (the curve) was the next place we hang out after bangsar. This new bar with the name Bawang Biru (blue garlic) isnt that bad.

Am sleepy lar....... Gd nitez lar. Malas leidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment