Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Good hair day?

busy busy,
behaving like a bumblebee..

Enough of much comments, contradictory opinions and self questioning, I brought up enough courage to make a change to the hair colour I have been wearing for all my life. I dyed my hair-RED. Alrite, obviously not blazing red (who on earth would ever think about sulin in red? BAH!)

However, the predicted time was definitely way beyond the vocabulary of 'NEAR' because I blardy ended up stoning on the black jet black leather adjustable chair staring into the mirror.... Sadly at myself...(why arent there any cutie or hunks? yeah yeah. eyes rolling), the transformation procedure of my never messier hair... And to make things worse, I was actually pouring my concentration and feasting my sight with the reflection of the armpits of my hairdresser. *triple faint* My attempt on tracking down one single 'bulu ketiak' was unsuccesful though... LOLZ.

Good enough, 5 hours wasted on my hair was worth the while because I actually love the way it falls now. At least I am no longer another plain jane. Coz i look like one of the Weasley's family members now, only without the freckles. (potter's influence lar tu.. DAMN) So, after I go and shape my eyebrows tomorrow, I'll be all set and ready for sunway roadshow and my party!!!! hehehhe...

Only Love,
Spastikated wifey (3.05 am)

No comments:

Post a Comment