Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, April 03, 2011

my heart still skips a beat every time a *beep* came through...
even right now. =)

and before i take out my phone
i secretly wish the text message was from him...
while holding my breath, (ha-ha silly me!)
and excitedly, i peep at the screen to see his name flashing to me eyes on the screen.
then almost immediately and effortlessly i smile on the outside
at the same time feels the glow from within inside!
trust me, the amount of happiness that follow suit along with the sensation of how it spreads through every pores of body - PRICELESS! =)

i thought this phase would have been long gone by now
but to my utmost surprise, i am currently amazed myself...
i like the warm fuzzy feelings he never fail to create unknowingly =)

2 comments:

  1. by reading to your post, I can imagine how it feel. However, this feeling long gone in me... +.+

    ReplyDelete