Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Susu Masam~

musim hujan dah mula...
cuaca entah macam ape...
kejap mendung kejap panas terik...nak jadi gila semua budak-budak medic kat Manipal... termasuk aku-jadi mangsa pesakit demam tak pasal pasal!

wah~ its harder den i thought to blog in bm! urghh~ probably brain has became rusty... mentang-mentang lar dah lame menghuni kat tempat setinggan nie! Ishh~ Pertuturan semakin hari semakin reput. wtf! Terutamanya dialek yang dipakai oleh ngan slang orang hitam tak berotak!

Something out of ordinary took place in the campus today. Our dearest lecturer- Ganesh Kumar called for attendance today by LITERALLY PRONOUNCING our names! Obviously he did sound funny but i wouldnt wanna ask for more. I was quite surprised hearing him called Justin... Prakash... and so on... TEN Su-Lin. Huhuhu! Saju once called me TEN!??? I was like wtf? My reaction was pretty slow as I'm the top groggy and sleepy student in class, i thought she might have been calling out for roll num 10. while having her staring at my direction for at least 1minute, trust me it was quite funny scene. (watever it is,anyone who was or is taught by Ganesh Kumar shall noe why im about to label him cute! LOLZ) *giggles again*
Gosh.. i miss those times when lecturers wud be calling out for our names. Somehow, I feel proud ya noe. It has been a long time and today... Ganesh Kumar did a miracle! U deserve a sincere salutation from me for making such dedicated attempt!

Note: Khinzir, theres nutin ikan-ish going on... Dun be so paranoid!

No comments:

Post a Comment