Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rain, rain go away... come again right away...

Rain, rain go away... come again RIGHT away...

The beginning of rainy season... *shrugs* I think i wont be liking the rain as much as i have been anticipating it... Wonder why? Wonders of Sulin.... I have been very excited about rain...

After days and nights, infinite hours and minutes living in scorching heat, having to sweat like pig myself, feeling roasted and having singed 2 inches of my poor hair.. while other people had to bear with the overpowering, chiu kap BO wafting out from sumbody's armpits into the peripheral air, FINALLY i am greeted with the first ever thunderstorm in the land of cow dung- Man-Nipple~

Wind is so pronouncely strong...! (wait, i havent heard the howling of the wind yet, so i suppose it is not too bad) Thunder booming in a distance... I can SMELL THE RAIN ! Scent of the mixture grass and earth really send me straight to the solace I have alwayz been comforted during light shower.... It is all too lovely...?

I see some contradictory ideas in my comments... Weird, as usual!
The weather just made my thoughts wander off to Goa... Its not appealing anymore, eh... Imagine the rough sea that never failed to take life from the land... Dark gloomy menancing sky hovering the once upon the bright cloudless sky... Neh~ i will not go back to Goa now even if i was paid 1000 zillion~

Lolz~

Goa~ Memories that shall be embeded in me for life....


:: one of my favourite photos taken proudly by ME! ::

No comments:

Post a Comment