Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Oi Mummy! ^-^

Oi Mummy ^-^




You were never my friend and will never be...
You hit me and made me believed u were a bitch...
You sent me to bed with no stories but innocence tears...
Make believe there were no fairy tales...
Astounded me with horrible actions beyond curse (or so it seemed..)

yes..., my dear mummy...
i was refering to none other but her...
you were one mean female because you were being strong...
singlehandedly u brought me up alone for the first 12 years of my life..
and comes along my two younger gila bros...

you are never a friend, not a friend and never will be
because you are simply me... apart of me...
the blood running in my veins, my cells forming my flesh, my persona moulded by you...
from the first day u gave life to me...
9 months of struggling and preserving the vulnerable sac containing me...
having your life nearly taken in the OT just because u wanted to give me a chance to see the world... You, can never be considered by friend...

u never had time to listen to my ranting but u cried wif me at night when an infant i was (dis i heard from my dad or mumy herself....)

yes, u hit me, u punished me, u sent me out of the house in the middle of the night...
but ive become the person i am today from all the tough obstacle you set up for me...
you might not showed me your devastation when you endured the wound we created...
you might not showed me the cry of a mother's tears...
thus showing me how to be the world's greatest woman...
determination...
i have been hanging on to you in so many ways apart from the emotional point of view...
we dont share gossips, neither did we tell each other "i Love you"
not even once in my life..
yet, i still love you. And now im telling you- I do love you...
well, you are one wonder woman i can never beat and i can never get jealous of... (yeah kill me if i ever get jealous. LOLZ)

hahaha! i guess my skills of writing cant put up to how i wana describe u...
u are simply a GREAT mum!!!! HUhUhUhUhU~ T.T









No comments:

Post a Comment