Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Paradox!

PARADOX!

It is not the time for me to give up yet.

Annoyance made me more annoyed! Pretence challenged me to beat u up! Ignorance is scarring my pride! Avoiding a matter by sulking at one end of the world will never help YOU overcome this shit (if at all YOU ever thought about applying a punctuation-"fullstop")! Do this for another few more days, my antidote and my repellence towards YOUR ATTITUDE will wear off in no time! And directly i will sentence you to crime of emotions you can never define!

For god sake, YOU think u are very thoughtful for telling urself u do not want to make it a huge matter???? WTF MAN!??? U BRAINLESS INSENSITIVE FELLA! Common, u are just waiting for the flourishing attentions dun you??? I DO NOT NOE HOW UR SYSTEM OR BRAIN WORKS FOR DAT MATTER! Right now, to gain satisfaction I JUZ WANNA POINT my 10 fingers at something-AT YOU! I do not know whether a friend should act this way? I am so disapointed in you! I sincerely do.... Im so tempted to blast it all off here, i am so itched to curse YOU as my fingers worked their ways fluttering above the keyboard... However, i fail to do so! I hover alot... I halt and delete when i type something i feel so inapropriate! I AM ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO DO IT!

COZ u are my friend!??? U ARE MY FRIEND AND frankly if i have a choice, i wud juz eliminate u from my life! NO! I CANT ! I NOE I CANNOT! So wat if u need time???? AT LEAST Be civilised and slap all the sentiments and the asumptions that have been haunting u at my FACE! Then i know wat i suposedly did to u! AND dat i get to voice up and defend! OR RATHER EXPLAIN! WAT GOOD DOES IT MAKE BY KEEPING IT AND GUARDING these rubbish like a treasure???? DAMN IT! DAMN U!

I AM SO DISGUSTED WITH UR DOING! I SINCERELY AM! I DO WANNA PUKE! PUKE right at you! make u taste the vomit and let u realise how bitter are the guilts i had to swallow everytime U APPEAR in front of me pulling a face so straight!! GUILT of not being able to do anything thou im ur so-called friend! and dat is also VERY DEBATABLE! OH YEAH, dat is if u still consider me as one! I am NOT GUILTY at all for i was suposedly done to U! coz if i were to measure and compare, the error u have performed by hindering this matter while BEING PRETENTIOUS had magnify something a friend can easily talk over! WHY DO I ALWAYZ HAVE TO COME ACROSS ALL SORTS of FREAKS IN THE WORLD???? OR AM I A FREAK MYSELF????

YALA! MY FREAKING FAULT for dealing with things differently. MY FAULT FOR thinking way beyond any normal human with normal level of social skill! MY FUCKING FAULT for being a freak myself. You mess with me and I shall engrave this in my soul!
How paradoxical is that? My friend is my foe! Thffffff~

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: "Thy, A freak within pool of freaks..."

Who stands out more to beat the rest of the freaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment