Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Crying myself to bed....

Prison break made me broke into tears...
No apparent reason... Maybe i do. It feels so much better letting it out of my system...
I am a girl afterall... cant bear the weight on my shoulder alone...

It has been hard... Having to have my own friend to ignore you... Someone you have vow to laugh and cry together... Having another friend to treat you the way you do not wish for juz because of selfishness... juz because he doesnt know how to handle me... I FEEL HURT DUDES! I DO!!!!! I MIGHT SEEM DAMN TOUGH BUT I AM NOT! IM HOPELESS~!!! PRONY!!!! I DUNOO WHO TO GO TO... i relli do not know wat can i do... I do not want sympathy! all i want is for everything to get back to normal.... I feel so vulnerable... I feel so weak inside...

........................
................
........................
..............
.....................
....................................................

All the things that seems to go wrong, hearing the devil speaks, feeling unwanted and unlove... Wat have i done to my life? wat is going on? I do not noe who to speak to... i dun even have credit to call shan... i dun even have anyone to confide to... Here i am sitting and tasting my own tears... Tears streaming down endlessly while i am typing... ... I cannot stop it prony! I CANOT! I think im relli mashed up inside... Ive been trying too hard fighting everythin off wif my own scrawny hands... I am not capable... I know for a fact... yet i tried....

For once, i did put up a fantastic mask...

Its not all about dat.... It is not... i think sumtin is cooking up again... Joe... then Pig... now...
..................................
....................
........

I am lost in translation.... I cannot understand myself... Wohoo.....
Right, i relli do feel better now... i do.... Thank you... prony... thank you....

No comments:

Post a Comment