Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

meaningless updates

Meaningless Updates~

I have a feeling things are going to happen soon... Whether or not i like it, i am left with no choice at all but to face it like a Man... Pheww~ Surprisingly, I have lost all my interest in blogging. Wonder why...?

Juniors landed with lotsa drama already eventhough it is only the 3rd day into their date on arrival... Hoho. Well, most of them are easy-going and friendly but I've spotted a few sour grapes and bimbos around.

Holli is today. Which means there will be lotsa colours splashing around. Powder flying across each others head, foolish looking dudes and dudettes due to all the 7 colours of rainbow on us! A day to indicate the arrival of spring... A festival of colours, no im not tokin about diwali or deepavali. we will see how it will go in exactly 30 minutes from now on.

been extremely bz with orientation.... goddness... i havent even gt time for myself to bath properly!think i will basically throw myself in the pool to get rid of my odour T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment