Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Eruption

-Eruption-


DAMN SIEN LA!!!!!!

I am very screwed in my studies. Hopefully im not too late in picking up whatever I had dropped one and a half month back.

Almost failed my Anatomy and Biochemistry class tests! All thanks to myself. Pandai pandai wanna "chui pui tia.." Damn it... Better recompose myself and get my priority sorted! It is new year afterall...

Screw love! Screw any kind of relationship! And cheers to forthcoming and everlasting singlehood! Im proud i am still a single lingham!

Damn all those nerds! Or dat particular nerd! ARGHHHH!!!!! Once again... i am telling u I DISLIKE U! want me to upgrade you to "I LOATHE U, I WANNA PUKE WHEN I LOOK AT UR FACE" status????

Neurofurry @ Dr. Nerdy Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment