Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

!watever_shithole.man-nipleissucky.fuckoff!

!watever_shithole.man-nipleissucky.fuckoff!

Least 10 reasons India sux! (yeah right! *eyes rolling* my foot!)

1. Cause MAN-NIPPLE (manipal) sux BIG BIG BIG FAT THICK time!
2. Freaking fucking indians are damn con-men and con-women! CHEATOR! FREAKING gonna receive A RM3000 internet bill! It seems I used 13 gigs for the last month! Ive been conned into using a normal internet conection when they freaking name their service "BROADBAND!"
3. I have been forcefully transformed into a nerd. I GOTTA FREAKING get a specs when i get back to Malaysia! There goes my lifetime guarantee-eye sight....
4. Studies=Commit Suicide! In the process I lost myself eventhough im still alive... At least i survived... Thufff~
5. Mug! MUG! M..U..G! Nothing ever stays in the head! DAMN IT! Fish memory I've got! Cow brain I own! *VOMIT BLOOD+GUTS+Interstitial fluid+ICF+ECF* WTF!WTF!!!
6. No "suet cha"! T.T
7. Alcohol either too diluted or too strong. Might just got knocked out before taking a sip! Who need chloroform now? FARK!
8. No Kenari! I MISS MY CAR!!! Vroomm~ VROOOMMMM~ Gotta walk everywhere... under the hot burning sun somemore!
9. Any kind of connections are lousy-internet, mobile reception&coverage, even human! ANENE! "you wanna fuck me, NO?" "yesterday u shagged me, NOoo??!!" "INDIANS/TEMPE/RI U ARE FRAKING DUMB AND SUCH ASSHOLES, NOOOOOOO????" ends every sentence with a NO?!
10. Cause it is India by itself, situated in South Asia (20°00'N 77°00' E) in which rearing its Longest river of Ganges-Brahmaputra and its Largest lake of Chilka Lake. (who gives a damn man!?) And it takes forever to reach this depressing piece of land from Negaraku yang tercinta! Wua..wua..wua... Sure I wil cry big time when it is the time for me to come back here for my next half a year...! SOMEBODY RESCUE ME!

Last but not the least!
INDIA and INDIANS MADE ME INCREASE MY MAGNITUDE OF CURSING to 1oo FOLDS!!!
"..... sebab tu lah india SEDUT!.... WTH~!...."

Dr.UNsexy Tan In India undergoing NeuroFURRY!
-2.54am-

No comments:

Post a Comment