Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A token of Thanks~

A TOKEN of THANKS~


After such long goodbye I waved to my dearest person... Today of all days, he returned into the picture. (Literally and figuratively...) Err... Hitting me quite hard actually... Knowing that I have to study for my SDL evaluation tomorrow followed by Anatomy shits..., I procrastinate to recopy and to arrange those mementos I had in isolated cds.

I knew it! At one furthest corner of my mind…the trail he left in my life is still roaming about, restlessly... However, due to the amount of depression, predicaments and Semi self-destruction I had to bear in this medical war-land, the impact was cushioned... Inadvertently forgotten or temporarily hibernating...is yet to be defined. Those were the days... Hoho~ I actually miss those syndromes for the common incurable disease! L-O-V-E or C-R-U-S-H (doesn't matter which is what...) Girls, you sure know what I mean. T.T Can Man-Nipple be any worse? *sigh*

*faint smile*

Radeiio~ I've gone through quite a lot. Experiences that should last me a year of meditation and hopefully I can manage a low profile. Let me analyze... let me tell apart the black from the white... Because basically, I have been intertwined within the reality, beliefs and frauds.. Too overwhelmed by the adaptation I am being forced into accepting. I was in a mess. Still in the recuperating process. Taming wild flapping of setbacks, and washing off the muddy appearance of myself. Like I said, I was being absorbed into a hurricane I wasn't even prepared for.

But thanks to my friends for making me believe, there is always a Silver Lining In each solemn and somber cloud. Thank You Dailou and Wifey...


24th January 2006 (00.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment