Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

QUES: wats is Trendelenburg's positive test? Ans: trend of elephant and bug! DAMN it!

Pss.... come ere'.....

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!! *cleared throat* I, me, mua, watashi, saya, wa, aku, wo, yeneke ingin mengambil kesempatan untuk memohon ampun dari para peminat blog aku... due to the vulgarity episode or scene I made in my previous entry....

Anywayz.. today is yet another brand new day... HOW??? (shit! ive just noticed how have been using the sun.., birds... and the bees... to start heating up a blog entry for this past few days!!! wassup wit me!) W-A-T-E-V-E-R~

Guess wat ppl? I sat for my block exam today (block=semester)... It was Anatomy i am talking about! ANAT! ANAT! GROSS anatomy, histology and embryology!!!!! The fear factor that every medical student has! It is juz like sitting for a chemistry exam by Kimberly... where u juz stare at the paper from one border to another... upperleft right to lower left right angle absorbing all the weird terms and signs.. specchless..! Of course anat is not about calculation but.... ONE muscles with its origin, insertion, nerve, artery and nerve supply together gether with the course and relation CAN send u straight to level below hell if u do not do constant revision! And yes... Dr.Sexy Tan here was still in dreamland... thinking... she could make it without much effort! AHA! Never in my entire life i had gone for an exam so freaked out. Nonetheless... I was obviously unprepared for such important exam... yeah.. cant believe myself either...

anwayz.. not much of a story to tell.. not like im emo too... i cant seem to write when im sleepy... IM SOO SLEPPY! okok... another day shall arrive along with the inspiration i needed to blog................................................................................. till den.... CHIWOZ! pray for my physio exam tomorow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment