Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

the ebb and flow of weather... rain... partially winter...

:: i love dis pic!!! how many times have u taken candid shoots under umbrella while raining..?::

I suspect that winter has arrived in the northern piece of land here in India... A huge drop in temperature can be felt as recent as the beginning of last week... No doubt the sun is still glaring brightly here while tanning ME up like an over-bbqed chunk of meat in the afternoon...., but the weather at night is V...E...R...Y... COLD! *Bbrrrrr~* Guess it must be due to the wind course.. Make my sole and fingertips all frozen up and all I wanna do is wrap myself up comfortably under a few layers of blankets...jackets and socks... We call it insulation-generation of thermoregulation thus obtaining homeostasis! (WTF! DAT DAMN QUESTIONED WAS thrown directly on my face during Viva and I just fucking stoned at the lecturer! And oh yeah... I had my Physio Viva exam as lately as today... Some sort of oral test in Medicine school!) To make things worse... by cuddling myself warm.... I eventually am heading to catastrophe! COZ I have EXAMS (block exam dis one week) and I KEPT FALLING ASLEEP!

*sighh.. gruntle... mumble...* I can't believe I managed to study for 2 minutes and fell asleep and woke up one hour later... study for another 15 minutes and fell back into dream-full of sleep! ARGHHH!!! The amount of time i "woke up-look at the table clock-stoned-stared at one sentence in physio journal-set alarm-sleep-dreamt-woke up" was uncountable! I lost track of the time i woke up and sleep back!

Anywayz... lets juz leave out the crappy part of my life.... As i was sayin! WINTER! ^-^ I love the weather actually... makes my room feels so cool and calm... A very inviting paradise to look forward to after a full dosage of classes everyday... Unlike a few weeks back where I would be welcomed back with a gush of HOT warm air on the 4th floor's hell... Now..., stepping into my room is just like crossing through a tension-filter barrier that separates the divine realm from the reality... And hey... Ive picked up my artistic side of me yet again by drawing.... Came up with a one hell of a good masterpiece the other day (4am) when i was dipping my brain into a pool of physio notes on BLOOD, MUSCLE and NERVES.... (yeah, to me any one of my shittiest drawing is a MASTERPIECE since beauty lies in the eye of the beholder!Bluek~) What to do... sleppy mar... to avoid directing my body towards the inviting zone called bed... I had to keep myself awake.... -.-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


:: dedication to u pig! =) ::


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



:: my study table viewed anteriorly::




:: my first attempt, ignore the card. concentrate on the drawing::



:: there goes my artistic nature ::

No comments:

Post a Comment