Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

no turning back...

I wonder whether heavy thunder and huge droplets is gonna follow up this windy, moody sky.... *stare blankly at the sky through the window right beside me...*


Or isit just me...? Looks like Im gonna have to declare today as emotional day....

Things have been happening and I wasnt even prepared to listen to this so soon... It hurts alot... But to think the person wearing the pain and walking through the ache is going through an appalled, confused phase hurts even more... Who would want to be cheated..? Who..? especially when it is someone so dear to you... U gamble the least of trust u can manage to dig out from ur heart into him, putting the word "family" at risk... Waited for almost a year... When finally... u are cherished with an unimaginable bliss.... The truth has to be revealed... Or rather, rumours have to spread superbly fast from one soul to another creating such scene....

To love or not to love?
To trust or not to trust?
To love and not to trust?

To observe someone so naive and innocent..., full of array of joys.. bright and shiny like a polished diamond... It was like she has found herself... She has finally discover her missing piece... Now...,the abrupt fall that hit the fairytale she has alwayz wanted is not easy...

I havent taken my stand... to believe or not to believe... its juz hurtful and upsetting to see her losing grip and looking totally lost and helpless... And this time shes alone in the decision making... She picked the route to today... She picked a route of solitary without the usual pillar of mummy and daddy... She has me... But i hardly can do anything unless HELP HER KILL DAT JACKASS! I swear i will make him feel sorry for knowing me and her if at all the whole thing arent juz as simple as rumours and misunderstandings...

"However there is no turning back....
Falling into a spell a strong as Love is like falling eternity withinthe space....
My opinion: wait till another hensum astronaut to rescue you.. Fingers cross hoping that he brings along extra oxygen tank"

*long sigh..*

By the way... Im missing my kenari....SO SO SO SO MUCH! I miss the time I can juz pop my butt into it and start the engine, swerve on the road... I miss the driving-with-style feel... Speed and travel with the wind...(along with a few summon tixs) LOLZ... I miss KL road. I miss the heavy traffic... I miss civilisation....

No comments:

Post a Comment