Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

...(I don't give a shyt yet I do)'s entry...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!! Spices of life with a tiny weeny mixture of temper, hyperness and bengang-ness!
AND CAN U BELIEVE IT!!!! I PUT on my miniskirt after 2 and 1/2 months!!! IM THRILLED but when u think of it (hard enough) How pathetic can that be...? Flattering or weird? *thinking, thinking...* I wonder la? Knowing me, sulin used to wear miniskirt almost everyday in college!!! And here, I got to wrap myself up wif long pants and T-shirt and auntiesh blouse everyday…sometimes kurti… another time suite... (0.o) So, is there any difference if I were to wear baju kurung and tudung the whole day for 7days in a week and 4 weeks in a month??? Thff... (Sorry being a lil racist here, dodge for any catabombed tomatoes,potatoes and cabbage aimed at me)

Oh yeah! I’m so pissed at EVERYONE! For leaving me out of the whole itenary! I know dis is very childish but fark it!!!! FUCK EVERYONE! Go fly kites man! I wanna get angry and I DUN GIVE A DAMN SHIT! Sometimes I wonder why I make a huge fuss about small matter... sigh~ But I cant help feeling left out and unwanted... although it might not be true and the reason why I didn’t know was due to unsuccessful chain message… thus resulting in me in not getting the information that I should actually be getting... WTH?? I kepala oso pusing reading the above sentence... @.@
(Excuse me again for cursing... Hussein, I noe it doesn’t suite me when vulgarity comes out from me... but just cant help doing it because it is an easier alternative to cool down)

Next on my random crap: I collected 3 Punjabi/ Karishma suites and one top from Raj fashion today at 9.30pm... (Well, my point is… the shop had closed by then and being the dumb me... I went right in front of the shop at that hour thinking it might be opened for me???) Well, the auntie is nice enough to layan me…It was very nice of her... I juz love her!!! MMMmmuah~ She was having dinner or was about to have it with her husband. Tskk... tskk... tskk~ Bad bad sulin... Gosh... felt quite guilty... Never mind about that first... Am gladful and satisfied with all my suites I got them tailored! They look wonderful! Gonna start my Punjabi suites marathon next week. (Peace sign) A celebration for finishing my first block successfully! Whether or not I made it through with flying colours or just barely scrap through the passing border... THAT IS ANOTHER STORY... Maybe not... the idea of finding out the upcoming horrible results being displayed openly to the public while letting all the kpc seniors checking out sulin's grades doesnt sound too appealing to me...(I am saying this becoz I have my reason and vision in dis matter... Ive kena dat from busybody LUM KAH YEN for Viva grade) Might just crush me right away. Indicating the down fall of Sulin the Great... -.-"


Jeng, jeng, jeng! This is a must to note down! I have a feeling this is an occurrence of once in a lifetime thingy! Just like spectators of the plane crashing activity through the walls of The World Trade Centre & looking at real ice falling down in Subang Jaya on one unexpected evening! (which I missed, I was barely 10 minutes away from Subang when that incident took place... stoning away at Pacific insurance booth chasing flies and annoyingly cursed in my heart at rude passer-bys, what to do? Who ask me to work as a product demonstrator? ) Anson Ngiam Choon Jin aka grasshead of the Shakespearian Animal Farm, the ever tensed up, stressful, depressed, unhappy, miserable, anxious, apprehensive, restless, full time worrier (LOLZ.. sounds like warrior) EMO friend CAME TO EDGE! Truthfully, I was stunned beyond words... However, due to homeostasis and equilibrium which everyone supposedly should have (learnt that in physiology)... he made a run and vanished when everyone else was on the dance floor! WTH~ Anyway... it’s always the first step that matters. According to his couz, sometimes we just have to start somewhere and do something as the stepping stones. Somehow, it can be applied here. =)

Conclusion: I LOVE INDIA...

By the way (again), I cant seem to take off my skirt. Am still wearing it eventhough ive been backfrom clubbing for 3 hrs.



Only Love,
Su-Lin, Tan (02:38am)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha....anson went clubbing... oh my goodness... no wonder the weather has been weird this days but anyways..like u said.. a stepping stone for him to many other clubbing sessions 2 come. Remember to save one of your trips to luna... ok..there maybe no dancing, but i think there is the sex at the beach drink.. ^_^..ok..i'm goin crazy already... 2 more exams and Mr.Potter.. here i come !!!

    ReplyDelete