Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Q for...

DUB..
dub...
DUB...
dub...
DUB
DUB
DUB
DUB
DUB...


dub dub dub dub dub dub!!!!!!!!!

Really my heart never leapt so many beats before...
Also my heart and brain never co-worked in such speed and coordination to process what I cannot seem to comprehend...


Its like a token of consolation they can at least give me...

Im running away... Im hiding... Im avoiding the fact as long as I can... Whether or not it is ugly or triumphant... Its not easy when it comes down to really have to digest the fact that it has not resulted in a manner I have, indeed everyone wants...

To move forward... to go back to their parents’ bright lit expression and wide open arms... (figuratively I mean..) Its just that moment...
Endure...
Save the slightest happiness still left within myself...
I know not...
I don’t noe...
It’s crappy.

Well, I'm a coward... chicken... whatever I call myself, its no point crying over spilt milk eh… I spilled myself... ya RAITE.

Ok, I think im ready noW! LETS GO!


the answer remains untill i come back.. Ja!

Q for Questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment