Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The BIG 2~ !

~US~

so, my birthday didnt exactly end up with butterflies, flowers and cloud nine sensation!
because a fucker who once upon a time intruded my personal tranquility is back in action to initiate a smackdown match!

walao. im damn tired having to fucking keep quiet wei!

Im a social queen, so wat?
im a failure in studies, so wat?
im gonna be flooded with fails? SO WAT???


Thus,

I am kneeling down,
with 3 josstick and pray to u to leave me alone lar... I am damn fucking scared of u dei... U make me shiver.. tremble...

So, dude and dudettes, im having another rampage oh!!! Im pmsing lo!!! Im selling chee cheong funny lor...

*superficial temproral vessels snapped !!!!*

so if its not him, den good. my fault. but yeah, i shall create destruction from today onwards.

MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!
people in manipal are driving me insane!
Its an asylum! not a medical school yo!!

YoYOYO! lets play yoyo!




Classic pose! me and wifey!


The gurls


My Browniezzz! NyummmY~


Ryanmon and Lao Fu zi! his tiny cap is missing!

Stupiak WH4! u are suppose to pose!!!


and dis is exclusively for Dao Yao Ling! Shes cute eh... *winks* Bwahahahhaah!

Lastly... i would love to say thnks for every single thing... Everything. From being the silly u guys are to being the people im going to carve a memorable history here when i look back 10 years down the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment