Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Refreshment~

REFRESHMENT~

5 Months....
5 Months....
603 days....
Countless Hours....

IN MANIPAL....

Now that I am back... In my lovely Negaraku.. despite the wheather which somewhat is worse then India (surprisingly... hrmm)

Clubbing in a total different style... Mambo night... *silent scream-faint* Thought it was a mistake... But turned out not to be DAT bad after all... Moreover there is alwayz opportunity to cuci mata by looking at Dailou's friend! weeheee~ ^-^

Tiring schedule.... Arghh... So far I managed dim sum at paramount, mamak at murni, steamboat for dinner, lunch in mamak again! SHOP SHOP SHOPAHOLIC! EARRINGS are getting way cheaper then I cud ever thought! And they are nice too..

Balik-balik dah kena saman! Sial punya si Mata Mata! Took my poor Rm50! Its A 500 ruppeess!!! I can buy alot of things! URGh! somemore can ask me kenape aku punya bahasa petah sangat. Belah la...

And now, i am sleepy... *yawnss*

No comments:

Post a Comment