Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, February 13, 2006

be my valentine...

be my valentine...?

tonight... i celebrate my love for you....
it seems like a natural thing to do..
tonight... no one's gonna find us...
we'll leave the world behind us..

Come to think of it, what matters most is the fact that not being able to meet THE right guy, having feelings for THE guy who seems to have the same feelings-reciprocal or mutual electricity exchanges.... (watever you name it) To find a guy who is up to your expectations and likes you at the same time. All these, I speak for the single lingham surounding me inclusive myself...

An entry dedicated for the 20th Valentines day in which I am pretty proud to say I am single! Sometimes, I do feel pathetic (dat i have to admit) but after goin thru watever dat i wish not to be repeated... I am thankful dat I am outta it~

It aint about having someone, or a boyfriend, or a person to love you. Because... it is never the same... You feel guilty if you know you can never like the other person just the way he likes you. And to make things worst, you know secretly that you can never ever accept him in your life no matter how hard you tried... Forcing yourself into loving him or make believe that sparks will eventually happen if you concentrate strong enough...? The ultimate answer is NO! It is a huge mistake you are making... yes... A mess that will screw urs and my life upside-down and inside-out!

Sigh... I do adore a few couples who has made it through thick and thin... Against the tide and managed to stand strong... Barely a micrometres away from the declaration of "Independence", yet effort made and things got sorted out... One walking example-my dear dear pseudo couz... (hope he doesnt kill me for this...) A guy Ive known for 5 months (in which quite alot ive seen *frowns*), full of L-A-M-E jokes (yet i laff... ngam kee gua..) alot yet not too much ive learnt from him and i belif he did LEARN a few things too! DAMN U! A guy whom managed to preserved a still loving relationship with his pretty, cute, down-to-earth, hot girlfriend for almost 6 years! I really do salute the both of u.

I do hope to see more couples of that sort... Maybe, the surface looks undisturbed while there are whirwinds beneath it....but as long as both know that those will subside... the key to sucesful relationship is almost within the reach... Wat philosophy fuck am i preaching now, man! damn it!

mite be the alcohol... LOLZ! its 5 am... better hit the sack... good night... *yawnsssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment