Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

-Everthing happens for a reason-

"Everything happens for a reason..."

This past 6months of growing..., the above statement has earn much of my faith for me to believe in it more and more ...

-An entry of personal opinion-

It might seemed like it was a minute ago when I last thought and questioned the ever popular question:
"where are THE kinda guys that I had always been wondering all my life?". Strictly referring to chinese guys.My 20 years of socializing, I DARE SAY all chinese guys ive met are either weighed towards the lala/ah beng type or the apek/with or without specs' nerds.... *Quadruplet sighsss....*
Let me ask u just this one question, how many chinese guys have u came across who enjoyed R&B?
Frankly speaking, it seems like forever to even DETECT ONE, let alone meeting ONE.. Almost given up thinking that those kinda guys actually exsisted. Wiped out long long time ago even before ice-aged creatures made it to the earth. Extinct for good. Oh, wait a minute... *furrows* was human even discovered in that chapter of history?

Anwyaz, thats besides the point... Let me make this clear before I sound more and more silly. I might be a lil tao kei for all I know... Like how dailou aka dao yao has always call me. A girl who hasnt seen much of the world yet assumption made that Ive seen almost enough. Hoho! Prolly the wrong-est idea Ive ever gotten.

Coz a couple of eye feasts during the break, hanging out with dailou's friend miraculously changed my opinion and had me completely taken aback! Those guys are really capable, impressive, good sense of dressing, dance like a what i considered normal and not savage man-eating chanting tribe performing ritual dance... gosh, u guys should check out how some people hit the dance floor with the rugby team-the blacks cheer dance. "kambate kambate wua tu wa" *faint...* Obviously fun to hang out with (though all the hangouts are in clubs), frigging smart-asses- graduated from aerospace, meagtronics engineering with honours..but a NO-NO NERD! One or two- charming... Simply putting it, my type. Aint guy craze right now... Just stating my victorious treasure hunting. Dont own them and will never do, but at least I found them. Lets see... if i didnt meet dy, will i ever come across these people to prove my hypothesis wrong? No. I will never know this other side of the world. Posh, charming, oh yeah-DAMN! i missed out the most important thing ever... their looks!

So, well, another experience gained. Haha, wonders of life... A chapter I will never forget...


For now Im cool and good being the way I am.

*Ne-Yo: So sick...spinning...* 6.48 am

No comments:

Post a Comment