Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Ghoul~

Ghoul~

I am gifted!

Very different from those other lovely girls!

Cuz I come in 1 in a million package!

I am:
LOUD!
IMPATIENCE!
CRAZY AS A CHIMPANZEE!
POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS to GOOD FRIENDS!

Things that fucked me up today!
#JAM! JAM! JAM! to make it worse! i had to pay 3 frigging bucks and end up stoning in a stoopid unbelievably annoying JAM!
#IM SLeepy... and im bored at the same time!
#Those blog-city bastards whom have got their hands administrating that blog page deleted my blog page! I LOST ALL MY BLOGS WITHOUT EARLY NOTIFICATION!!!!!!! FUCK! IVE GOT ALL THOSE MEMORABLE ENTRIES!!!!!! But i guess... I AM FORCED TO believe everything happens for a reason... Eraser... Memoirs of Gullible Sulin...
#time tells lie~ (i wanna whack dat fella who is playing with the clock's arms!) WHY SO FAST!?????? NEXT WEEK I GOTTA fly back to india, walk up 4 flights of stairs up to my not so homely room, drag myself up to classes every morning... and sleep throughout lectures~~ T.T I can imagine myself looking remorse. slouching... smile abiding the gravity... eye bags dark enuf to turn into a bloodshoot tempe, all my bubliness drain out from me... spirit being sucked out from each pores of my skin...

SOULESS~ I AM A Walking GHOUL~

Last but never the least... I am broken once again... A fort that was once invincible... has collapsed... (temporarily under construction again???)

No comments:

Post a Comment