Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

fly away! try pronouncing Gundam in malay! dats the way i pronounce it! lets go buy G-U-N (goon)

Hu...hu...hu...hu...hu...

I miss my family... I am not even sure whether those are tears of joy (becoz I am missing them at last) or echo of melancholiness...

WTH! LOLZ... I started missing them after one month?!? Liz told me I took a freaking one month to realize. WARK~ Well, I made a phone call back to a place I call home one month ago before getting and staying in a so-called temporary hostel room, which by some random chance is rundown whereby the waiting seem so~ E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y...(I still cant get over it!!) :::::SIGH:::: Anywayz, it was nice talking to mummy and ah min! Heheheh! Bro is facing PMR at the moment. And Im such a lousy sista for not knowing the date he started writing his paper. This poor stranded sister in a faraway land was only informed after he sat for his first paper. *sob sob sob*

If I were back in Malaysia, I would be buying good luck card to sibuk-menyibuk. Apart from that, being a great helpful big tai kar ceh (yeah right, my arse), I will also mengambil bahagian in burning the midnight oil together with him! (YEAH! Finish the oil faster so that both of us can sleep earlier) LAME! Yet I love to make such remark ar!

Hiya... I miss mummy... I miss Min didi... I miss Him too... Damn it!

Only Love,
Sulin Tan (10.15 pm in India)

No comments:

Post a Comment