Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

aftermath of anat test!

ARGHHH~

medicine freaks me like i've juz seen a distorted monster!
i have been mugging Chaurasia Anatomy for the whole week! Test today wasnt horrid. yeah, of coz it was not horrid coz Im more horrible looking!

in juz a day of physiology practical lab, i had to prick myself for more den 5 times on my left anterodistal middle fnger. Biatch! enuf lar one time! prick and prick and prick, no blood want to flow out! squeeze oso so stubborn! all it did was clogged there and den, after a tiny drop managed to come out. URGGHHHHHH!

Stupid lecturer sumore can tell us dat its alright, we've got dunno how many litres of blood in our body! but wat the heck? not like i can simply simply prick myself! takan he doesnt know that every month i have a visit from menses! I lose enough blood then lar!

watever lar.... interbatch basketball match is coming! HUNKS HUNKS HUNKS! *beaming* Mark and Anson is playing man! cousin against each other! bah!

Wifey is still in hosp! cant even make her laugh. if i ever tried... she will start tearing in agony... poor wifey... another pig-headed! didn bother doing ultrasound scanning in malaysia, wanna taste hempedu here in india. newayz, i got shifted leidi to a new room! damn new! damn spacious! damn nicer! damn everythin positive compared to my room back in malaysia! And of course, damner better den the current room im inhabiting.

and so... im a she-hulk here in india. ppl find it very amusing to give me nicknames thinking i will love it and be fond with it! DOINKS! not enuf wif insulin and pinky... now im a she-hulk... of all things... though i remember having a blue-hulk as my nick before when i wuz in f5.
And if u are reading dis! u noe who u are! Mushie the mushroommmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAH! im still gonna pester you on how the heck u hear me snoring all the way from New AC and heard me snored out my blog address.

No comments:

Post a Comment