Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ice blended Massala, Gobi, Aloo, Praatha??!!

Elo!

Yello!

Yaii~

Kawaii~

I was, I am and I alwayz will be one.

And so, whazzup wif india? Yesterday nite after dinner around 10 india time, me and wifey were stalked by one faggot indian! damn! It was pretty scary... Indian fella with white shirt (wait a min, it wuznt even white! Yellowishly grimy piece of filthy clothe!

Regret not having to listen to lepigroy's advice to carry with me a pepper spray wherever I go. Instead I told him my classic approach by getting those indian spices ie: massala as a self defence tool! It works too. ~i think~ Juz buy a packet and pour some in pepper container, bring along and sprinkle (WTH SPRINKLE????) at faggots if they come near me!

But, I figured out that wouldnt be too secured since India's air is too humid-fied and the moisture level is above ordinary. Thus, those spices might be damped by the time I find it useful... Thff~

Next on my blogging list, I AM 57.8kG!!!!! Im growing more and more humongous!!! Despite the fact that I still retain cuteness and hotness and the slenderness. So, what I am going to do is- COMFORT MYSELF by saying I HAVE HEAVY BONES. Who noes, i might have extra kg-s of nerves or structure exesscively somewhere.

Only Love,
Su-Lin, Tan (day dreaming in dreamland... @ 11.25 Indian time)

No comments:

Post a Comment