Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Pre-ManNipple (Manipal) Syndrome "PMS"

*sayang my dear bloggie..*


poor thing, I have abandoned it quite long...

Am so packed this whole week... hardly can spend any time with family and even myself... Crap. When will i be able to go steam my another poor dried-up hair? Full appreciation to hair-dye.

But, am thankful i got to spend the whole day with mummy ^-^ It has been a long long long long long (make it another 100 repetitions of "LONG") time since the last mother-daughter outings. Mummy is so funny when she had to bear with my driving. I am a so-called extremist when I got geared up and behind the wheel. Acceleration is an unknown definition to me. And braking system barely comes into contact with my sole unless... the few times of emergency break. Kekekekeke~ And yeah.. lets get back to mummy!!! She made a loud remark every 10 minutes and even told me she tend to apply an invisible brake in the passenger seat. Sorry mummy. *grins* She even told me that all these would have gone to daddy's hearings if and only if shes in talking term with him. wth?? LOLZ...

My Prayers:
If i were a lil brat and useless daughter: dear gracious God... don't ever let them speak ever again to each other till i have my own family built and i dont need money from daddy anymore.

Current position as a daughter: I shall give up anything for them to exchange at least a word in a day............. at least I wana see my family in a piece so that i will rest in peace (RIP) in india. wtf man! But seriously... it is not easy to go through everyday seeing cold war at home for almost a year. (thank gooodness it doesnt affect me daily, only certain occasion like CNY and new years eve)

*blink blink.... droplet of tear maintain within the eye pouch...*
Alright... I am getting all emotional... Thats my family. Yeah.. Surprised huh? Am such a happy-go-lucky gal. Am all screwed up inside. Im proud that I managed to stand strong....

Next.... there goes all my dinner..... All fully reserved by ppl i aint really gonna give a damn in. REPHRASE: "Im going to be extremely busy and I dont even have time for ppl dear to my heart... "
Im angry also becoz i get nothing from her! I AM SOOO ANGRY! i am leaving and she isnt gonna at least do sumtin for me?????? WTH MAN? Wat more when i aint gonna see her for another 1000 centuries to come???? After alll those things i have done. Actually i am more disapointed den angry! Everyday... i waited for THE ultimate sms or msg and yet... i ended up promising others for outings. Tried to allocate one back-up plan in case- That is to take away my family dinner on thurs eve. THAT OSO has been taken by my dad's new business product's shareholder. DAMN! I DUNNO WAT TO DOOO!!!! Time is ticking away. I have a feeling i wouldnt have any time for her. I soo feel like crying. Infact, i juz have COMPLETE utter zero time!!!! I feel damn useless!


Only Love....,
Princess of the Faraway Moon, Princess Serenity... (22.13)

p/s: that is why i havent started packing my bag. coz I feel sick to start it. I noe I will feel it even more. Guess i am avoiding reality....

1 comment:

  1. heyz wifey...don't lar start with the sad parting sorrows...u intend to make ppl cry is it? *sob sob* we shall all miss our family/friends here in dear dear KL.
    by not doing anything doesn't imply that she doesn't care. maybe she just care for you in another way. sometimes ppl have troubles with showing affection. they prefer to keep it inside. but you nvr know, it could b eating them fr d inside...we are all different in our own ways, the more reason to try to understand and grow to love them all...

    ReplyDelete