Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, September 19, 2005

UpDATES! UPDATES! POTONG MAYAT!

ARGHHH!!!! I think this is the onli way to channel tension! Its building up! I can feel it coming! Shiat! Its 4.30 indian time here and I was just freaking released from classes! Of all classes! Histology lecturer is the champion to kill his student! I never knew there is such slow-demonstrator in the entire universe!

Common man! Its only the first day! It started of pretty well since we got our first proper look at "Kedava" aka Mr.Joe our dead body! It wuz Fun-tastic! Incision of the pectoral region, differentiating arteriol, veins and nerves, gulping down the sight of intestines overflowing outa the dissected body, and whoa.. our Mr. Joe owns huge groin! It looks damn hangus to me *giggles* We all had to handle all that at 8 in the morning. I secretly thanked Tuhan or Hantu that the dissection didn't corupt my nostril with overpowering formalin or any decayed odour~ YUCKS!

Anywayz, the extreme isn't about today's lecture or practical. I went Malpey beach for my first clubbing in India. (am I a medic student or wat?!) It wuz really cool! From the name itself, its obvious that the club is situated in the vicinity of beach. True enough, breathtaking sea view is just opposite the club! Took a 20 minutes ride in a white new Bettle-lookalike vechicle and of course it comes with AC, defined as Air CooL! Thff~ From the minute the dance floor started heating up, I danced till the end. Omitting the fact that those stoopid, donkey DJs played mostly techno and trance genres! DAMN IT! But it was fun though! =) DkNY, our tai lou for the new-formed Sushi Boys geng impressed me too much for his skill in shuffling! I was wayyy astounded! No doubt I have zero knowledge on the types of shuffling but I am pretty sure he is a damn great shuffler. *whisper.. prolly that's melbourne shuffle who noes?* AWwwww~ damn yau yeng punya tai lou! LOLZ!

So, clubbing in Malpey Beach lasted the whole night-from 9.45pm till 4am. All of them were stonning! Whereas me, I was exhausted and urmm... one of the sushi guy told me I walked like I wuz being raped by 10 guys after the massive dedicated dancing! Damn him! According to his sense of humour (which wasn't humorous at all), I would have been a very successful Sumo imitator if I were to walk like I had been raped by 100 ppl! The 16 of us reached our campus at around 6.30 (in India, it is day light, yet nobody dared to enter the hostel coz 3 of us kantoi. Navin "konged" and slept in the bus station! (man, I wish I can post the pic here!)

In the end, we-girls had to crept into our dorm while the guys ran like dogs up the stairs! Damn nice experience lar! I went back to shereen's room, bathed and changed into my nightie! Walked out into the campus street and every-friggin-body especially the ones in sari and dothis were staring at me! HEHEHEH~ i must have stunned them beyond words! Well..., I cudn't care less since I was too sleepy to be true~

And I was happy too! *beaming* Coz sumone gave me the assurance I have been waiting for months... Thanks a lot... Pig. Everything is destined... Though I alwayz believe fate is within the grasp of my palm..., Im sorry I cannot make any amendment to this particular fate...

Only Love,
Su-Lin, Tan...
(5.17pm Indian time- MAHE Library)

2 comments:

  1. Glad I stopped by. You have a nice blog (something I have yet to get started).

    Perhaps you may be interested in my own Company Hosting Own Running site.

    You may find it helpful as it is completely Company Hosting Own Running orientated. Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hot golf babe huh? Well at least the 2nd one i'd definetely wanna take out...lolz.... i hear she's HOT !

    ReplyDelete