Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Shuey!

Since the beginning of 2010. Nothing has been going right.

Started off with losing an SE phone and purse with IC, CC, every colourful cards anyone could possibly owned. Spent 300bucks getting a new IC, 1700bucks for a new iphone and petty cash for replacement of every thing else.

Then the day i wanted to drive my car down to Melaka, car battery had to die on me. FINE!
Requested Pohhock to come over and help me jumpstart my car so i can trail behind him but the moment my brother saw his car turned into my apartment, big fat huge droplets of HEAVY rain came pouring down like some waterfall. IT WAS LIKE IN THE MOVIE! THE SUSPENSE THE CLIMAX! I WAS TOO FLABBERGSTERRED! I SWEAR I SHOUTED REAL LOUD! Twice! Once in the house and another time in the parking lot. Daddy was so nice to actually come down and help. (that is the only good thing, man i was touched. because he usually tells me to fix my own shits)
Everyone got drenched in the process of fixing my car. WHY? Because the car was parked in an open area! DARN IT!

When finally the car was successfully transported to Melaka, on the 2nd day, while the car was parked outside my house. OLAlA! The passenger side window got shattered by some incompetent grasscuter cum stones/mud-cutter. (FUCKING SEE where you aim your blades la you doofus!)

Plan to go krabi. Then had to cancel seeing so many unfortunate events happening to me. Riot somemore in Thailand! DIU!!!!!!

Last day in Melaka before holiday started, went to jusco, walked normally on the escalator up also i tripped and fell like a hippopotamus. WTF! Was wearing my shortest pants somemore. must have been a sight. a fugly sight!

Holiday started, 1st day of holiday, tripped on the invisible chain at the curve. Another elephant/hippopotamus falling stunt. Bruised my right knee, pelvic, left shin and ultimately ego. All thanks to some 2 people!

To top it all off! Yesterday night, i fucking lost my 2months old iphone in the club. On our table on our sofa.
I am still bound to the 2 years contract with maxis no matter what. The best part is, i dont have an iphone anymore! SCREW U LAH TAN SU LIN!


YAY! WHAT MORE CAN THIS FUCKY YEAR BRINGS ME?!
BRING IT ON!

3 comments:

  1. Go pray at at temple, and church, and mosque... you will need all of it. And yeah - slaughter a white chicken and wave it around. Might not help, but it will keep your mind of your troubles...hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who are you wally?

    thanks but no thanks for the advice? T.T
    the idea of slitting the white (why not black) chicken sounds fun.
    will dance with it too instead of just waving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... who am I is a difficult questions. What do you want to know about me? :P

    I think we can add each other on FB, but I won't write my contact details here coz it is public.

    Having better luck nowadays? Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete