Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, March 26, 2010

DF!

i cant believe i am such a DUMB FUCK!
i think i am entitled to be fucked and fucked till i get my perianal riped!
WTF AM I THINKING?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
WHY DONT I EVER LEARNT MY LESSON!!?!?!?!?!?!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot forgive myself. i dont even know what to feel now.
sorry. anger. hatred. loathe. regrets.

Lost a phone and a purse due to my own silliness 2months back.
NOW LOSING A FUCKING IPHONE ALSO BECAUSE OF MY DUMBFUCKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK TAN SU -LIN!
you dont fucking deserve to live in this planet!
go pack your fucking bag and migrate to planet for dumbfucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment