Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, June 25, 2007

My new hobby

I am not only in love with Jimmy Bear!
I AM NOW so TOTALLY entirely wholly deeply in love with Gwen Stefani.

Never heard of her?
Urgh, please rewind back to 90's hits and listen to "Don't Speak" by No doubts.
Yuppie! Thats her, the lead singer!
I nominate her for the award : Queen of fusion of pop and R&B

Heres a new song for the Man-Nippleans to indulge in...
Dr. Sexy Tan is dipped and drowned in '4 in the morning' (click to listen and dl the song)
Heres the video =D










Indulgence... Btw, shes 37 years old. And still HAWT!

1 comment:

  1. I d/led that album last year. I listen to this song till wanna vomit d. But, yeah, it was awesome when I first heard it. Love the tune!

    ReplyDelete