Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Friday, April 20, 2007

d' sky is cloudy today...

Here I am blogging again after a considerably long Hiatus. >.< style="font-style: italic;">Gengkai! Utsav (an anual big hit event which involves almost every resident on this lil intellectual hill top-Manipal) is just around the corner. *nods..nods...*
One more turn at the junction and we will reach there! Fck! Im so lame......... T.T

Since I'm in the 2nd senior batch after the lazy bum bum pig of btch 16, Tan and I are entrusted with piles and piles of paperwork, stage-work, "caht hai"-work (direct traslation: polish shoe in cantonese) and much kpc-work, we almost ended up being diagnosed with piles. FWT.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: I AM FREAKING BUZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!!!
*sad melancholy violin tune playing in the background*

There goes my whole of next week! Every single one who isn't sooo itchy-backside is gonna have HALF A DAY CLASS, whereas I have to be working my arse and piles off from 8am till 12am!!!! WTF!!!!!! *screams*

And ever since the day I was bestowed upon this infamous task as the CORE volunteer for Utsav, I have been feeling a lil not myself...Because I miss participating in events which require alot of practising for which I cannot sacrifice much time to dem... Events like the Vocal Hindi song with my group and even dancing... U know..., not being perasan lar, but being the sole Chinese on stage proudly serenading the Tempe crowd with their Bollywood song. Wudn't you feel good?

As I was watching those dancers practising today, I felt a stab in my heart... I wish I was one of them... *sigh*

To top it all of, I have to cabut my lower left wisdom tooth out! (the 3rd molar to be more specific) WHY? Because it is erupting in such a WRONG position! Threatening to collide and crash down the rest of my beautifully lined dental! Plus, the dentist found a n early stage of carries on my right 2nd Molar! URGH! How can I be so "sui"!

Enough of complaints.

P/s: I am growing fat too! My tummy can bounce slightly now! *grotesque! *

T.T
WAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSssssssssssssssssssss~ I dont want to grow fat!

2 comments:

  1. it's okay to grow fat... bagged bf d mar. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO!
    Got boyfriend means can become fat lady meh? >.< Bf oso fat lar. Cannot together gether fat....

    ReplyDelete