Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

watashiwa slept of feeling all sorts of unsatisfactory vibes ie:
-violated
- being used
- dumb
- silly
- short fused
- taken for granted

but watashiwa woke up feeling those were so unreal and not parallel to my expectations.
wonders how much moodiness can alter one's perceptions towards a certain issue.
also wonders if that is the closest most genuine heartfelt shit that is going through in me. But just because i have always been able to put up with emotional attacks, i tend to overlook how they have maimed me. Only to realise those wounds when i let my guard down...

Life sucks in my humble opinion. FARK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment