Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Second chance in life everyday...

The winner of post card from Paris, je t'aime competition...
She really deserves a win. =)

"If you were given a second chance in life, what is the one thing you will change about yourself?...

Aren't we given a second chance in life everyday?
I think I am, and everyday I take it to try to love those around me for who they are and to love myself for who I am.
Nobody is perfect, and it is in this imperfection that we experience life to the fullest :)...."

Everybody deserves a second chance.
Because life itself gives you a second chance...
...when you wake up the next day =)

After that moment of enlightenment, i definitely will look at the whole process of waking up in the morning (in my case evening) everyday in a completely different perspective.
And for that, i personally feel that no one else has the right to give anyone else another chance if it wasn't for life's condonation itself.

Geddit?
Think big!

_________________________________________________________

I made a mistake the night before.
A mistake which seems negligible given the state of mind and environment i was in. I had fun. We all had fun.
But a blunder like this affect everyone else's opinion towards me.
Call me defensive. I do not care.
For i have my own dictum to life. I know what i am doing and where i am headed. Feeling disappointed is one thing but judging me is altogether another thing. I expect no judgement from you if i tend not to judge you.
What more if you are a someone dear to me.

Anyhow, like how Jh puts it, there are certain behaviours that irk me but they don't irk the rest, and vice versa. I suppose he is right. It felt alot better hearing that. The very fact that he is the one person who was suppose to be angry at me in this matter but he let it pass... because he knows me.
You are the best boyfriend ever!

I am sad to say that i do not understand some of my friends anymore. Very heartbreaking indeed but its better i realise it now than never.

And at this very moment, i need you Shan because i know you too know me best.



No comments:

Post a Comment