Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Star Struck!

Star Struck!

It is so upsetting to actually absorb the fact that im actually saying goodbye to malaysia next week. NEXT SUNDAY! Its next... sun...day.... and will be reaching the insanity struck asylum-dearest pathetic manipal...

Im going to be leaving my primary family, secondary family, my frens, food, clothes, heels, shopping malls, mamak, clubs, roads, car, room, secret recipe, starbucks.... and most IMPORTANTLY--- all THE random EYE candies hidden at every corner of malaysia specifically kuala lumpur...

talking about which, my luck was really fucking good! YES! its FUCKING GOOD! Like "durian runtuh" Saw that actor who acted in Homecoming shooting video in One Utama today. Gosh... *Droolsss a bucket!*

Hes tall, hes fair, hes innocent looking, hes gorgeous, hes famous, hes CUTE! hes everything a girl like me wants! and hes a chinese? LOLZ.
Then before heading towards teh carpark. My dear sis and I strolled past four guys after hjaving a fit in one of the cheapest selling tops and collest shop ever fitting room for one hour!! Anywayz, 3 of dem on the bench and one standing. All of them were ok looking. Poor shereen was talking to herself once my attention shifted to them. Damn. All of dem were looking at us--- specifically me according to bebe. I was too shy to turn at their direction. HAHA! and one of them gave off a faint whistle. *beams my crown off* well, of coz i was stunning with my short black mini skirt and favourite yellow sequined top. Thank goodness i dressed to kill. Muahaha!

Ive not being flattered for such for such a long long long long long long time... Deprived from cute guys and also their attention all the while in manipal. Huhuhuhuhuhu T.T

And there was another one in Poppy garden! Another cute hunk. Oh no! im gonna get hawtie attack disease soon! Man... just call me a vain la but i think he was checking me and wifey out! WEHEEEE!!!!

THEY ARE JUZ SIMPLY CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! and delicious!!!! can i eat them?

according to ezy, got freaking lotsa cute gurls from bacth 19 and batch 18 had gone cuckoo! So, im expecting VUTE HUNKS TOOO!!!!! i dun care if they are a freak or nerd or bookworm. I dun give two shits!!! as long as i get to satisfy my need! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment