Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, December 04, 2011

I might be in denial...
What if everyone is right?
I am only going against all odds believing someone who doesn't believe in me...
It pains me to accept not just being away on crucial dates and celebrations of the year, but now it pains me more to know the truth... But i'd always opt for the truth. It makes me stronger.

I get a pang of jealousy looking at how successful everyone is doing...
All i wanted was someone to love me back like how i love that person...
Is that such a difficult request to be fulfilled?
I guess it is...
And it very much still involves karma...
Only difference, it was directed at me without filter.

And no, i don't ever want to be with someone who thinks there is someone better out there.
Because i have been there and done that. I put someone through that ache i can never ever forgive myself.
Well, i will be the better person, and not allow the other person to walk through that sinful path and also not to allow myself to go through such aches.
Afterall i am the weaker one, because right now, i love more...

"Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more."


NOTED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment