Who is that Hot Stuff?

a spit of comments.
a groan of aches.
a moment to confuse.
a reason to fight.
a tear to trickle.
an antidote to laugh.
a lameness to feed on.

Its all in here!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

tonight, my heart speaks...

I have known this for as long as i was no longer a loner that walks this planet earth...

But I have never felt it as much as i do today...

Because, my entire life evolve around my other half...
my schedule cannot be extended or altered much because i plan everything with him in it...

I am not complaining...
I just regret i do it only one way...

Tonight.., i cannot even think of anyone i can even ring up or invite to dine with me.
Just because i don't have such friends anymore
Just because i made him my only friend, my only soul mate
Just because longer am comfortable with anyone else
Just because i will be awkward with others
Just because everyone else has walked their path...
Just because there isn't such thing call a best/good friend
Just because experience hasn't brought me till today...
I am truly upset but i can only tear inside...

or maybe...
maybe just because i am reluctant to ask
Because i am too egoistic...

I no longer is capable of keeping up with the word "friendship"

i wish i was back home in malaysia...
i can call people close to my heart, if i still have them...
i dont know why but i somehow miss vjay...maybe he can relate to me?
sigh...

4 comments:

  1. I can identify with that. I pretty much shut out everyone after I got together with my ex... and after that flopped the way it did, I suddenly found that I don't even have a single person I can call to cry to. that's the sad price of devotion, which one can only hope for reciprocation.

    But I feel liberated. Seeing that I don't have any close friend when I got together with phoebs... it can't possibly get any worse (even if by some off chance it don't work out).

    He can't eat with you due to exams huh? Try ordering delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, it is not as bad as you think. I was just ranting when my mood is altogether bad.
    Wat with the exam tension i am experiencing along with him.

    It is not very pleasant having to feel the same old stinky unis fear the second time alright... T.T

    And I dont regret not having so many friends like how i used to. I still have some here and there. Just not the same anymore. See, being with him is a god sent gift i can ever asked for. I not onli found the bestest companion in him, but hes also my soul mate. I am proud.

    Sucky times, make me feel even suckier.

    Anyways, good luck for ur paper k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you too.. Just hang in there, exams are exams u know? Anytime u need to talk, u know where to find me. And don't worry, there's always me, bin, hyun, ariel, anson, mel and liz here (eventually)..

    It's not anything really, we just need the kenari! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh see who emo-ish now ;)
    dont be too emo ok !
    you have to be strong more over u're going to be apart with him for a lil while ;)
    kakak boleh!!!!! hehehe!
    btw, adik totally understands kakak!
    adik in same shoe kan :) hehe! mwah mwah!~

    ReplyDelete